Frosty and Friends at The Strong Museum December 8 & 9
November 9, 2018
For Immediate Release
Frosty and Friends
at The Strong® Museum
December 8 & 9
Bundle up for winter activities during Frosty and Friends at The Strong museum on Saturday, December 8 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, December 9 from 1 to 4 p.m. Snap pictures with beloved snowy characters, enjoy live dance performances, and more.
- Meet and take pictures with Frosty and the “huggable snowman” as they stroll through the museum.
- Marvel at a detailed winter village scene crafted by the Rochester LEGO Users Group.
- Read a snowy story with Tacky the Penguin.
- Cozy up with a book in the Winter Reading Corner.
- Design a colorful snowflake and craft a penguin using your handprint.
- Try your hand at a snowman bowling game.
- Saturday only, delight in previews of The Nutcracker by dancers from the New York State Ballet.
All Frosty and Friends activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $16, under age 2 free, members free. Fees subject to change.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Fees subject to change.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.