Puppy Love at The Strong Museum February 3
January 3, 2018
For Immediate Release
at The Strong® Museum
Fall head-over-paws for man’s best friend during Puppy Love at The Strong museum on Saturday, February 3 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Meet service dogs, enjoy canine crafts, and more.
- Shake paws with the lovable Biscuit from Alyssa Satin Capucilli’s book series.
- Meet retired racing dogs from Greyhound Adoption of Greater Rochester.
- See animals from the Lollypop Farm Pet Assisted Therapy Program.
- Discover Tail Waggin’ Tutors—a program that allows children to practice reading aloud to dogs in Rochester public libraries—and visit trained dogs from the program.
- Learn about pet first aid with staff from Monroe Veterinary Associates.
- Check out the Puppy Play Zone and craft a handmade valentine for your favorite pet.
All Puppy Love activities are included with general museum admission fees. Programs underwritten in part by Delta Air Lines, the official airline of The Strong.
Museum Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
General Admission Fees (does not include admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden®): age 2 and older $15, under age 2 free, members free.
Admission to Dancing Wings Butterfly Garden: General Admission fee plus $4 for members, $5 for nonmembers, under age 2 free. Entry is by timed ticket only.
Parking: Free parking is available at the museum for all guests on a first-come, first-served basis during regular museum hours. Please note that, on high visitation days, the museum lot may reach capacity early in the day. If space is not available on site at the time of your visit, additional parking is available at neighboring municipal garages for a fee. The Strong is not responsible for fees incurred at off-site locations.